Innovative floor drain, subsoil drainage device, backwater valve—Our Fiodrain specialty product is ideal for the Plumbing & Construction industry.
Our Fiodrain specialty product is a 3-function drain made of our most robust plastics. This innovative part serves as a floor drain and subsoil drainage device. It is easily installed in new and existing homes and buildings.
Fiodrain features include:
- Approved by CSA, CCMC 13517-R and meets all requirements of SECT. 9.14 of the National Building code
- Can accommodate an average-size house
- One Fiodrain is required for each side of a duplex and each unit of a housing complex
- Fiodrain water flow capacity includes seepage apertures, 33L (7.3 gal.) per minute and Floor grate 154L (32 gal.) per min. Note: If native soil condition indicates potential swelling, Geotechnical Engineering advice should be obtained.
- Fiodrain requires a net “HEAD” of 229 mm (9”) from top of Fiodrain grill to WEIR LINE for large ball check valve to work effectively (see detail “A” over).
- Drader Fiodrain Installation Instructions
Request a quote for your project.