Plastic Welding Rod
Drader’s high quality, optional UV protected welding rod can be used with most fabrication-type plastic welders on the market.
Drader’s Plastic Welding rod is sold worldwide to our welding customers. Our continued investment in the latest equipment and technologies for plastic rod manufacturing has increased our capacity to feed the plastic welder market and maintain even tighter quality control for rod production. Drader manufactures our plastic welding rod from high quality virgin resins, suitable for most plastic welders on the market today.
Our stock plastic welding rod is:
- UV protected
- Available on 10-lb (4.5Kg, approx. 380 metres long) cardboard spools
- Standard diameter is 5/32” (4mm)
- Available in numerous colours, sizes, types of plastic welding wire
- Can be made with customer-supplied materials
- Can be used in most fabrication-type plastic welders on the market
- Always in stock
Request a quote for your project.